Levelup Reality, located in the heart of Toronto, takes you beyond the limits of reality into a rich immersive experience, where you can connect with others, while engaging all of your senses.Make Levelup Reality a centerpiece of your Toronto vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Toronto itinerary planner.
Community Posting Policy
- Be respectful: We welcome discussion. Everyone has their own opinions and we want this to be a place to celebrate and share your passion for virtual reality. They mean different things to different people. Respect these differences.
- Be original: We encourage you to post comments, ideas, photos, videos and links about virtual reality but expect that in doing so you will respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Stay on-topic: This is a forum to both access and share information related to Levelup Reality. Conversations span many topics but every once in a while there may be content contributed that falls beyond our focus. Due to volume or resources, we may not be able to respond to every post. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts and comments.
- Share your enthusiasm: Our Facebook fan page is a place to celebrate, connect and share ideas. Please participate and let us know how we can make this a better place for everyone.
We ask that you not post the following types of content:
- unlawful, threatening, graphic, libelous, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or other hateful/offensive language not appropriate for a public forum
- material that violates copyright laws or the intellectual property rights of another
- material that violates the law
- content for which you were compensated for by any third party
- content that advertises any third party goods or services
- email addresses, photographs, phone numbers, home addresses or other forms of personal information
- computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging programs/files
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove postings that are in violation of the above or that we otherwise deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to block members violating our standards on a repeat basis.
Levelup Reality reviews
my son and his friends had an amazing time, we had the space booked to ourselves for a private event the staff was friendly and helpful and great with the kids. more »
If you are looking to have fun, this is the place to be. The VR experience was phenomenal and I will most definitely be returning. more »
Great experience! My work team and I decided to book something last minute as a post-work social and they were very quick to respond, straight to the point, so we could maximize our time. Cool looking facility, enough space in each pod to move around. Said there were fans but depending on how much you're moving around it gets a bit warm. Some of our games crashed or the server went offline. Took a minute or two to get it back up and running but they were pretty quick to troubleshoot.
This place was great for a quick 1 hour VR session for me and my friends. I had 8 people come (I didn't even know I had that many friends) and we all really enjoyed it. There was a technical error, but it was taken care of beyond what was expected. I recommend based off of my experience.
Plan your trip to Toronto
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Toronto
See all ›
Hidden gems in Toronto
Parks in Toronto
Nearby attractions in Toronto
Plans to Levelup Reality by other users
19 days in United States, Toronto & Montreal BY A USER FROM CANADA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 19 days in United States, Toronto & Montreal BY A USER FROM CANADA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Toronto & Niagara Falls BY A USER FROM NIGERIA December, teens, kids, popular sights Preferences: December, teens, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 12 days in Toronto & Niagara Falls BY A USER FROM NIGERIA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 22 days in Toronto & Niagara Falls BY A USER FROM NIGERIA December, teens, kids, popular sights Preferences: December, teens, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 19 days in Canada BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, popular sights Preferences: January Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium